1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price check on old (1999) rare stuff

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley Trade' started by Firebat, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Firebat

Firebat Guest

Hi there. I have not played UO for about 10 years, but i have come back. I got hacked back in the day and lost most of my rare museum (65 pieces of ranger armor included)

I managed to save a few rares and i am wondering what they are worth

Also, a wrist watch

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    Not sure about the statue. I never paid much attention to those.
    The bucket of water should be worth 2 - 5 mil.

The wig is very desirable, a year ago they went for 20 mil, recently I've seen them go for 35-50 mil. Not sure why the big jump (perhaps just an occurance of the right buyers at the right time?).

The full jars, perhaps 50 to 100k? Not sure, I've never been succesfull at selling those.

Hope this helps a little.
  3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Full jars are a common thing now, when I pop them on my vendor to sell they go for no more then 15k :( tops. Pop over to the rares forum on the wig, they will give you the best feedback on price.