1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price check on pets

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by mitch nz, Jul 17, 2009.

1. mitch nz

mitch nz Guest

Cpuld someone please tell me a fairly typical price for a Swamp Dragon and a Cu Sidhe.

I realise this might be a little vague but I am new and know virtually nothing about pets.
  2. Slips

Slips Guest

If you are looking to buy these and aren't looking for a special color Cu just let me know and I can tame you one of each for free. I don't think I have ever seen a swamp dragon or blue beetle actually sell for anything, if I see someone who needs one I will go tame one for free(it takes a whole 2 minutes).

Cu prices vary greatly depends on the color, stats, and resists. If you are just looking for a decent starter pet just let me know, I think I have a few extra in the stables.