1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price check on Playing Cards

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi guys, I want to confirm the price on this one: [​IMG]

And also for A Bucket of Water.

2. Prae Mofo

Prae Mofo Guest

Sorry I can't be more help on the playing cards but the bucket of water goes anywhere from 2-8 mil depending on what shard your on and supply vs. demand. You can also empty the water out and the name changes to A bucket, which is then able to be used as a container.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

That is the rarer set of Cards, and when I was playing (A while back) that set used to go for 50-75m... Id assume the price hasnt changed much on them since tho...

Hope that helps
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

the bucket is about 3m on average.

The playing cards is somewhat up in the air as some will pay more than others, but about 30m-50m would probably be a fair estimate, with some margin of error up or down.