1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check on POFs and selling

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archiv, Mar 22, 2009.

1. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Good afternoon. Have a small handful of POFs I am interested in selling but am unsure of the going price for such things on Siege. Any info? also any interest?

Thank you in advance

Also, I have about 50 each of the mining gems I'd be willing to sell at the prices listed in the 'Where to Shop' thread. PM me or post here if you're interested in anything. Thank you again

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

bods are flying fast and furious these days, so I figure PoF is going to be at or lower than rates of the past, which was about 1k per charge IIRC.

As for gems, I don't need any, as a good friend left me behind a half ton of 'em. But I'm curious if that thread is correct in that an ecru citrine will get you 50k!?

3. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

POFs were 25k-40k several months ago

I dropped to 18K around the end of February.

Soulweaver was selling at 10K last week or so.

I've been putting some on vendors all weekend for free.

Safely to say, the market is probally poor for selling yet great for buying. Lucky to get 12-15k per.

4. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thought that 50k seemed a bit high stuck in with the rest. I know they're generally more sought after then most of the others but 50k seemed more like a prod shard price. If anyone has a more accurate price on the ecrus, please let me know. Also, thanks for the info on the PoFs as well. I didnt think the demand would be overly high on a shard where gear tends to be lost frequently. Eventually I'll have a vendor (or will be able to afford one) and dispose of these things in an appropriate manner.

Thanks again