1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price Check on Rubble Collection - Catskills

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Chaos Draconix, May 14, 2013.

1. Chaos Draconix

Chaos Draconix Visitor

I was recently fortunate enough to run across an IDOC and got quite a haul, I have not been back to the game long, and was not around for the Magincia Rubble, so if anyone would be willing to shed some light on these items and there worth, if any.

Thank you

[​IMG]

2. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

ur looking at a little over a hundred mil .. not very high end items .

3. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

Chaos, its Ducan from Catskills I am very interested in the rubble rocks. I still need a bunch for my luna house. I will try to find u in-game

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Most of that stuff was actually from a quest and not the Magincia distruction, so unfortunately it's not worth much.
    The mushrooms and seaweed I believe are worth the most.

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The dark grey circular rock in the bag with the single fern is the most interesting to me and may be worth a good deal. ive only recently started trying to accumulate all the different rubble rocks in the game but have in a solid few months of looking havent come across that one.

6. Chaos Draconix

Chaos Draconix Visitor

A very embarrassing announcement, Thank you Smoot if you hadn't mentioned it I would have never checked, somehow I accidentally grabbed an "Artifact Rarity 1" Rock and included it with this collection.. It was my mistake I am sorry =(

Otherwise.. DUCAN!! I have been yelling your name every time I can get logged on and we seem to keep missing each other, you are welcome to ICQ me @ 285945 anytime your available and we can talk - Thanks!

7. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

I sent you a msg on icq =)