1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check on rubble mushrooms...?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Evilminion, May 22, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Hi, all!

I'm looking to purchase a rubble piece from a friend, but have no idea what to offer. It's the piece with one large red mushroom and one small red mushroom.

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate the info. If it matters, this is on Lake Austin (don't know whether rubble quantities vary much between shards). Thanks in advance!

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i've seen them sell for (and bought them for) anywhere from 500k to 3 million. most of the ones i've seen or bought have been in the 2-3 million range.

3. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

I've bought about 30 of the rubble shrooms diffrent types. I usualy pay 250k 500k occasionaly if its a rare one a mill I wouldnt pay more then that.

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i bought a lot of the other types of rubble shrooms too, sometimes for really low prices. but the red ones (singles and doubles) seem to always sell for higher than the plain (beige) or burnt varieties.