1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check on "sewn by" clothing and an ice white holiday card...

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Guest, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was curious to see what my "sewn by Hanae.mori" cloak and surcoat matching set would sell for (Pacific shard). I imagine they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them, but does anyone have a ballpark figure or maybe the price of a similar set of items that has sold recently?

[​IMG]

Also, as I was claiming holiday gifts across the various shards, I came across an ice white holiday card from last year on Siege Perilous. Any ideas on a price for this item? I don't play SP and am not familiar with pricing on that shard. If anyone was interested in it, I'd be looking for items or gold on Pacific. (I just noticed I cut off the recipient's name on the card - it's to "Iago the Insane").

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I would not accept less than 5-10mil per sewn by article, but you will certainly see 'expert opinions' considerably lower (1-3) and considerably higher (20-50) with this highest range being for those crafter names and slot pieces which are most appealing to the wealthy.

White cards 3-20 but 6 is rather typical on normal shards, divide by two for SP.

Start high, come down if it sits.