1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price Check on some Thanksgiving items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by So Amazing, Nov 28, 2009.

1. So Amazing

So Amazing Guest

Unfortunately I can't get a screen shot at the moment, however myself and a few others received three items from an EM on Thanksgiving and I need a price check:
    Red Sash called "Greetings from EM <his name>" (can't recall name at the moment)
    Pumpkin Pie - orange colored pie (not sure if this can be made through cooking)
    Messana's Cream Pie (I've seen these around but not sure where they originate.)

Thanks for the help.
  2. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    Greetings From EM sash- 5-10m depending on name and shard
    Mesanna's Cream Pie- 2-8m (from past events like the bagball torny on Atlantic a while ago)
  3. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 27, 2004
    According to a scroll locked down outside Great Lakes' Luna bank, these are still being given out at various events, which I think would lower their price.