1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] price check on these please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by dp33, Jan 13, 2009.

1. dp33

dp33 Guest

{baja} got some items at an idoc today,wondering if anyone knew anything about them or thier worth or lack there of.

veritae's music box gear-the wanderer
    mystic ophidian bardiche
    bronze broadsword thats both snow ele slayer and undead slayer
    110 smithy scroll thats not cursed,,,hehe
    seed that reads fishing wieght
    head of lord moe
    deed-mini contest winning house
    special beard dye

thanks

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I dont know baja prices but on europa the ones i know are -

Music box gear "the wanderer" = 5 to 7mill
    Fishing Weight = Bugged item = 1.5 to 2 mill
    Head of lord moe = 3 mill (ish) a lot more if it can be locked down
    Mini contest house deed = Varies in price i believe it to be most commonly sold for between 450 and 750k
    Special beard dye = People often ask 10 mills(ish) but if you want a sale i reckon your better off asking 7 to 8 mills.

3. dp33

dp33 Guest

thanks alot,,yes the head can be locked down.any ideas on the bardiche?

4. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think the mystic ophidian bardiche is especially rare, since they dropped for a fair amount of time during a recent event.

On the other hand, I don't think they're available anymore, and "mystic" was the highest level of the three types ("Power", then "Vanquishing", then "Mystic"), and it WAS a trade-in item, so many might have disappeared from the game because of that.

All that being said, I'd guess that it might worth about 200k, but it's just a guess.