1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price check on These Sleaves please

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by wg1979jr, Nov 15, 2007.

1. wg1979jr

wg1979jr Guest

Self repair 4
    lmc 6%
    Phys 20
    fire 8
    cold 24
    poison 7
    Energy 21

There not the greatest but I was just checking what there worth
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

The resist spread is not that great but even so it should fetch 7mil on the low end. Top end could be as much as 20mil or even more. It may sell fairly fast around 10ish, a nice in-between figure.

That said I have seen sleeves that are somewhat close for a couple mil. Rare but it happens.
  3. Agreed with PeteAxe at 10mil.
  4. wg1979jr

wg1979jr Guest

wow realy? sweet didnt think they'd be close to that much thanx guys
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Take into account what shard you play on, b/c the single worthwhile mod coupled with those resists on some shards wont get you more than 500k to 1.5m. It's simply not that great of a piece and there are alot better pieces out there that have better resist spreads with better mod combinations
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

The buyer definitely sets the market. As I hinted in my post I have seen some pieces almost as good sit for a while around 1.5.

(This post is in agreement with DVI in case there is any confusion.)