1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check on this open-book graphic rubble

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by StarlaUO, Dec 2, 2007.

1. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Hello,

Would like to know if anyone has bought or sold this piece of rubble and what's the value? Thank You.

[​IMG]

2. I had my eye on those, but never got one [​IMG]... no ones answered you probably because no one knows. I'd put it higher than the reg's and lower than the clothes... so, maybe 5m?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

How did you even get it? I know none of the books on LS could be made into rubble..

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

one of the open book rubble was sold on napa for 10 mil

5. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Thank you for the info, I got it on Oceania, Tram facet, have to cross the bridge to the other part of the island, where there's a npc that gives out quest... haha sorry for the blurry description, the name of the npc just slipped my mind. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I know what you're talking about, we lured a light demon to that side since there were unburned plants still and someone wanted to see if those big trees would rubble-tize (didn't). But there was nothing in that building on Baja but a bunch of inkstands.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Looks like someone stole Gareth's reading material. Well, that's clever. Probably 20mil eventually on these, will be few around.