1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Price Check on this Set of items made by EM Fiorella

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by LOTR, May 1, 2013.

1. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

EM Fiorella Set.png

I am not very sure of the value of this set. This is a price check. Interested party can offer as well.

2. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Any clue on these items?

3. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Normally EM crafted items sell individually for only a couple mil a pop, however with a full collection set like this, it would be hard to put a price tag on it... it really depends on someone who collects full outfits, what they would be willing to pay, and what you would be willing to part with it for. Like the Hokuto Rares fest, there was a set of outfit items made with star wars names. and it went for hella high, I actually lost the bid war on it :(. There was a short time I believe where people could create EM names and craft items btw. Sorry not sure if I have helped or not ^_^

Oh and the bow by itself would normally be worth 4-7m imo

#3 Decadence, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
  4. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That really helps. At least I have an idea what kind of range I am looking at. Thank you Decadence. Over the next few days, I will consider if I am going to sell this set. Thank you again.