1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price check on two items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sweety, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

The first one is probably worthless but I've never seen it before
    Located on Catskills

Says "muddled"

[​IMG]

Mark of Travesty
    +10 Prov
    +10 Music

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

The one is a potion keg where the game didn't determine which potion was in there. I've had "glitches" like that occur occassionally. Drink a pot out of it and see what happens. Make sure you have a cure pot handy just in case lol.

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Doesn't muddled = confusion blast pots?

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Muddled are Invis potions i believe.

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Use taste identification and it will tell you what potion it is.

6. Sweety

Sweety Guest

All the new potion types say their names on them, just checked on test. I think i had this keg before they came out, not sure though.
    When i use taste identification it says that its "a keg of muddled liquid". I haven't taken any out of it because i don't know if it will loose its name or not. Aibal is probably right.

7. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It is a keg of invisibility potions. All kegs have a change to have an odd name for them till they are identified. Like refresh potion keg will say "a keg of red liquid" until Id'ed or used.

8. Drafgard

Drafgard Guest

When using the alchemy skill, everytime you make a fresh keg of potions, it never gives the proper title of the liquid inside until you remove a bottle, and put it back in. It'll give such a title as you have there. Note that the keg is 100 stones and completely full = freshly made keg. :)

Edit: - As for the mark of trav, 3-5m is my rough guesstimate, however i may be severly wrong.