1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check on unchosen AOS gift

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Rivi, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Please give me a reasonable price to pay for an unchosen AOS gift. Thank you very much for you help! [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I get 20M plus the name change token to change the character name to whatever the buyer wants the gift to say.
    Been offered as low as 5m for them. Gotten as much as 45M.

3. Slicer

Slicer Guest

I usually get from 10 to 20 Mil each w/ (as Flutter says) the buyer providing the name change deed. I've been offered as low as 150k, that disn't happen;) If you are interested I have a few still available on several Shards.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd *love* to have one of these for Littleblue! I saw a really nice AOS dress today in that greenish-blue (mostly blue) color, and I wanted it, hehe. [​IMG]

Too bad they are so expensive...by the time I get that kinda money I'm sure they will all have been used up. *sighs*

5. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

dont bet on it hehe there are tons of these floating around still...what shard are you on?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Chesapeake. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

i wish someone told me years ago to save my picks...