1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Price Check on 'Void of Umbra'

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Escaflowne, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I saw this in Elbryan's buy list, but didnt want to derail his thread, was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit more about this red broad sword and how many there are? How much is it worth? and if anyone has a pic that would be great thank you :)

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is from the Event topic:
    I do think it's worth more than 35m ;).

3. Don't worry about derailing it with questions about the items Just don't pull a stunt like this one....
    :lame:

You know who I am talking about.

The Void was a reward for turning the the Enchanted Valorite Rock, or you could have chosen the Royal Guard Shield.

[​IMG]

I would pay 60M for one right this moment.

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

When you turned in the Enchanted Val Ore, you got to choose the Tel'keesh Shroud of the Void Blade of Umbra. There was no shield to choose from.

5. My mistake. But what was the turn in for the shield then? I know we had to find something because my shield came from Sophi who turned something in and then she gave me the shield when she left.