1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check on

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_lady michelle, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Old Styled juka bows that have not been modified
    thank you in advance[​IMG]

2. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

4-5mil on ones that are demon or any elemental ones [​IMG]
    rest whatever you can get :p

3. unless theyre double slayers i doubt theyre making that much. i findem on vendors all the time for random prices. either people don't know what they got or im passing up some good deals [​IMG]

4. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

They were single slayers when spawned and when enhanced they have a chance of becoming a double slayer [​IMG]

5. <blockquote><hr>

They were single slayers when spawned and when enhanced they have a chance of becoming a double slayer [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] they haven't been enchanced or modifed. Becoming a double slayer was a bug. that has been fixed. Ive seen the modifed ones selling from 15k and up. but I havent seen anyone selling any that haven't been modifed.

6. <blockquote><hr>

4-5mil on ones that are demon or any elemental ones [​IMG]
    rest whatever you can get :p

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you for the price quote. I didn't want to over price or under price them.

7. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ohhh duh I completely disregarded the fact they were unehanced. lol
    *slaps self*

8. Guest

Guest Guest

What about a dbl super slayer?

[​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounder- A bow on my shard (Sonoma) recently went for 20 mill, and it was Demon and Water Elemental Slayer. I'd probally enhance it with Ash since it's such a slow bow IMO. That would give it 5-10 mill more value.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sounder- A bow on my shard (Sonoma) recently went for 20 mill, and it was Demon and Water Elemental Slayer. I'd probally enhance it with Ash since it's such a slow bow IMO. That would give it 5-10 mill more value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh heck no lol, im not tryin that i would lose my bow with my luck!