1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price Check Please: Clean Battle Lust Bardiche no need for whetstone

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by SoBad, Jun 3, 2015.

1. SoBad

SoBad Seasoned Veteran

I found this and am unsure the worth. It is clean with Battle lust and also does not need a whetstone.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Regards,
    Sobad

[​IMG]

2. SoBad

SoBad Seasoned Veteran

Is this thing worthless? I know for PvM a bardiche is really worthless cuz the specials do not apply.

Dismount and Concussion blow are really only used for PVP. With battle lust you ca go 15% dmg inc above the cap up to 45% vs 3 opponents.

I figured this would be a good niche imbue pvp item to be coupled with a bladed staff for the AP.

Again any and all assistance greatly appreciated.

3. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Bardiche has Dismount and Paralyze, not Concussion.

Battle lust really isn't all that great currently, last I checked it required the person to hit like 6 dif targets within 12 seconds or something silly, it's been awhile since I tested it so don't exactly take my word for it.

SoBad likes this.
  4. SoBad

SoBad Seasoned Veteran

Cheers mate!