1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check please

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by bosskram, Jun 6, 2009.

1. bosskram

bosskram Guest

I have receintly received from the dispicable scorpian in the labrynth dungon these minor artifacts. As I can not use the due to lack of skill and a horable drinking proble I would like to sell them to a fellow Britianian. This is what I pulled off her roting corps.

Righteous Anger
    2- Wildfire Bows
    Blade dance

also I have receive 4 chest from her wich verywell could contain anouther artifact so I would be willing to pay someone hansomly to pick the locks for me...

Eron Treefor (drinking again):coco:

2. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you want to view the contents of the chest while it is still locked, you can place it on a vendor of yours and look inside. Just dont set the price too high, because you may have to pay a vendor penalty fee if you leave it there too long.

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

The chest won't have an artifact, but it will have a level 6 map which will give a minor artifact.

4. bosskram

bosskram Guest

I got the chest unlock there where some some items that will help me with my travels through the lands, but I am still needing a price check on the minor artifacts that I received. I can not use them so I would like to sell them to a traveler that could use them to hunt the evil that resides in these lands......

Enron Treefor (drinking again):shots:

5. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ill be sure to check labyrinth for you from now on :]