1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Gangrel19762, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

I know it´s not a real rare, but I know from own experience that it´s damn hard to get. It took me for ever until I got one. So finally I got my Ghost Ship Anchor and now of course I would like how much such a sweet thing could be worth.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

13-19 Mil.

Great Lakes

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen the greyish white ones as low as 10m on atl recently, the rarer colors can range upwards of 25-30m

4. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

I've seen the greyish white ones as low as 10m on atl recently, the rarer colors can range upwards of 25-30m

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiousity, do you know where I could find pics of the other colored ones?? I have only ever seen the White ones, and then the one I had that I used Tokuno bleack pigments on.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

They only come in white. Only the sea horses come in various colors.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yah white is only col0ur they come in...on europa id guess 15m is bought right?? they are pretty rare items ......also im pretty sure the sea horse is white too!!= most prob dyed with some technique?? not sure or 100% though??

7. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The sea horses do come in different hues. Just was like the anchors do to!?!?!