1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check Please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello there! I was wondering if anyone could give me a price check on a full set of Tree Ornament Jewelry as shown below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also i have this grey coloured viking sword that i was told came from the old spectral armor in Khaldun, can anyone give me a price check on this please?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Still actually missing three necklaces from the Tree Ornament set...the gold beaded, silver beaded and then the one that looks like candy. Individual pieces sell as low as 2 million and I have seen them as high as 7, so 15 to 25 for a set would be a place to start. The Viking sword 500k to a mill is what I have heard, a freind gave me mine.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay thank you [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Help me out here... the one that looks like candy??
    lol

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I may be mistaken, but I thought there was also one that had the same graphic as the beads. Kind of white and blue? Maybe candy was a bad reference.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen the blue one before, but only a handful of times.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks DVI I feel certain that orc Cheif has one, but his house is Private for some reason today.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

has been for a few days ive been told.

9. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

So there is really 7 pieces to the tree ornament set? not just six?

10. There has only ever been 3 tinkerable necklaces, and still is. I used to make tree ornament jewelry before they patched it up. Its was made by targeting an ornament on your xmas tree instead of a normal gem, when making jewelry. so how was it possible to tinker beads with gems in them??

Beads you cant even tinker...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Unsure, but like I said I am fairly confident that Orc Cheif has Tree Ornament necklace with the beads...If he opens his house again I will get a screenshot.

12. Also to the OP if nothing happens when you double click the gray sword its a dupe from the changling bug.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Well its real as it does ask you 'what do you want to use this item on?' and comes up with a targeter when you double click it [​IMG]

14. Thats good to hear. Unfortunatly since the original item has no special name or mods the only way to tell if it isnt a duplicate, is to double click it. So it would be tuff to sell, as it was one of the items people duped. Before that whole fiasco they sold for somewhere around 1mil, but im unsure now.

15. Actually, I believe the sword is known as the Zealot (sp?) sword, and was obtainable for a short time when Khaldun first opened. It was loot on certain corpses. I don't believe it ever had a tagged name...I think even the originals were tagged as regular Viking Swords, just with a different hue.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I bought a couple of them about two years back on Atlantic for around 250k apiece (on different vendors). I doubt that price is still accurate however.

Edit: I just re-read the OP's comments, and it looks like I've stated what was already known. Please disregard.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

They were not lootable but needed to be Disarmed/Stolen from the Zealots in Khaldun. And the way to be certain that it is in fact one of those viking swords is to place it in your toons hand and look in your paperdoll. The Viking sword from Khalduns pommel/hilt will be the same greyish/silver color as the blade. Where a crafted on and one bought from an NPC vendor will be brownish/bronze color

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Well its all the same colour grey and i've put it up on EA&E Auction on Europa for next wednesday