1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price check please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Cysphruo, Feb 24, 2008.

1. is an arachnid slayer scrapper's compendium worth much? if so how much?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

super slayer scrappers can be worth as much as 150m to the right person, but it will depend on the particular slayers use in the game.

Contact Tazar the ATL shard and Uhall mod as he collects super slayer scrappers and may not have that particular one yet.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Definitely not junk, but it is the least desirable super slayer presently. Perhaps there will be some scenario in the future that will increase the desirability.

I'm going to go out on a limb and estimate 100m for it, if you can find someone who needs it to finish his or her set of slayers. If it were demon or undead it would be worth at least a BIT more, obviously.

I think my estimate is a bit on the high side, but if you x-shard, it should be possible!

This thread will be moved as soon as a mod sees it........ so IBTM
  4. im selling it if anyones interested, not for a ton but i would like what its worth.