1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price Check / Seeking Crystalline Ring

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Fink, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

Any ideas/sellers?

2. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Budget about 20 mil for one. (I'm seeing prices from 16 to 24 on a site that shall not be named)

Let me know if you want to go do some shimmers :) GM Begging should encourage Shimmer to hand over the ring, but I fear the devs may have forgotten to implement that feature...
  3. Katlene

Katlene Guest

ill come along for the ride if you need more for shimmers
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

I've never been to that peerless... is there a guide somewhere for it? :link:

I take it the rings are a pretty rare drop.. is this going to cost me 20m in insurance anyway? :gun:
  5. von Beck

von Beck Guest

The boss isn't too hard, its the keys. Killing tough monsters in small spaces with a low chance of key-drop is not really my idea of fun.

UO Guide has a reasonable writeup on Shimmer and Prisim
  6. Katlene

Katlene Guest

they hydras imho are the worst part. peacemaking & disco are quite handy
  7. corey99

corey99 Guest

how about i sell you a crystalline ring for 18m
  8. Fink

Fink Guest

Sounds ghastly! Thanks for the links. Tempted at 18m to buy..