1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Armor Price Check/Selling Mid-Range Dexxer Suit

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Mikeltin5, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

Looking for a price check and plan on selling suit. I created this suit awhile back and has done great to this point...but obviously no legendaries and some lessons learned means time to sell it so it doesn't collect dust and finish making my new suit.

Reserve: 50M

Following items were used to attain suit total: Conjurer's Trinket, Blackthorn Robe (2 MR, 5 DCI), Desp. Quiver (Poison), VvV Hunters Headress, Tangle, +4 Dex boots. Items are not included in the sale of the suit. This auction is for the (5) crafted items and the (2) jewels.

76/80/79/79/71
    Str +39 (w/+30 from pots)
    Dex +55 (w/30 from pots)
    Int +18
    HP +17
    Mana +25
    HPR 3
    SR 1
    MR 14
    HCI 45
    DCI 45
    DI 60
    LMC 51
    SSI 10 (w/+5 from town bonus)
    EP 50
    Damage Eater 24 (I know...its overcapped :/)
    Fire Eater 30
    +25 Archery

Auction style...10 min rule applies. Auction will end Sunday 8/16 @ 6:00 pm EST.

Suit is currently located on Catskills but can be shipped to Atl or most other shards at buyers request. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

3. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

If you're the type who doesn't like constructive criticism, you can probably safely stop reading here...
    Ok, if you're still here, I've got some news you're unlikely to like. I don't think this suit is worth anywhere near your 50M reserve, which might be why you've gotten no offers.

I'd put the value much closer to 5M instead of 50M. Part of the problem is that I think you would be very hard pressed to find someone who A) has a suit that this is appreciably better than, and B) also has 50+M laying around to spend on a new suit.

When I look at this suit, I'm not even sure how you're supposed to use it.