1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Price check, Server birth Kettle and Royal Guard Dart (Great Lakes)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Spectral Forces, Dec 18, 2008.

1. I am looking for a price check on a server birth Kettle (Grey, 30 Stones, No artifact rating) and on an EM event rare a Royal Guard Dart. The dart looks like a dagger and was used in competitions to win larger prizes.

These items are for sale (for the right price) on the Great Lakes Shard for gold only (no trades).

I have a good idea what they are worth but want the advise of the hardcore rare collectors so don't ICQ me with lowball bids.

Spectral Forces
  2. Bon Iver

Bon Iver Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013

Jan 17, 2011
  3. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 6, 2008
    "your skill in necromancy has increased by .01, it is now 99.9%"
  4. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 10, 2007
  5. umm.. who dug this post up? Bon? its from 2008 lol
  6. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Seems like a poor wager trying to get someone who only posted here once three years ago to reply to that lone post.
  7. Archive_GL

Archive_GL Guest

Wow blast from the past. I return to UO after 3 years and my post is active!

I am selling the Royal Guard Dart event rare dagger for 50 million.

ICQ 633883730