1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check Skull Pole

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Gal, May 16, 2010.

1. Gal

Gal Guest

How much do the Skull Poles go for on Europa

2. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

50-100k I would guess

3. vwrmic

vwrmic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would be happy to purchase it if you wish to sell. I never knew these existed until I looked at what it was and it would be great to get a few.

4. Gal

Gal Guest

Well Considering those things are selling on other shards for 15-40mil I would say you have no clue

5. vwrmic

vwrmic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thought it was rather cheep for what it was. I'll keep tabs on this thread and hopefully someone can post back with the correct price. :)

6. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, maybe I'm thinking of something else.

But in future why not check the attitude? If you know how much they go for on other shards why ask for a PC?

7. Gal

Gal Guest

Didn't mean for it to come out with a rotten attitudet so sorry about it, and I in retrospect I think you might of confused it with bone pile

8. Gal

Gal Guest

Because the prices have sure a wide range between shards I wanted to know if any one knows the price for Europa

9. Europe doesnt have the big spenders any more it seems, I've seen a couple in Luna for 10-15m, they didnt stay on the vendors for that long (few days maybe). Pretty cool deco, and you don't see many. Hope that helps you out some.

Melissa