1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] price check the legen bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by burnsme, Aug 5, 2014.

1. burnsme

burnsme Adventurer

how about this?

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      64.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Naxatilor Feluka

Naxatilor Feluka Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would estimate the value on this to be around 25-50m sheerly based on it being a rare legendary, unfortunately the mods are scattered and inefficient in a modern suit. :(

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think its pretty good. if it had no lmc, it wouldnt really work.

For a specific template tho, and best used after the patch that give the fc1 mempo.

I can see this on non-med combat mage (maybe archery) used with orc chieftan helm.

The ep really helps it out. Its heavy enough to make certain suits possible, the 10ssi is real nice.

Only issue i can see running into is getting 30sdi in would be near impossible, Maybe a 15 sdi ninja deathstrike archery setup?

Not a billion gold legendary, but find the right person and it could be part of a very nice setup.

4. burnsme

burnsme Adventurer

oh thx to Smoot.. very detailed answer to me.. it's helpful to me to guess some valuable item
    i think it doesnt very precious too.. :)
    maybe it could be something useful if someone has own setup..