1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check/WTB Post - Crafting Stuff

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was wondering what current market prices/interest is on stuff like POF, CBD's, runic sewing kits, and any other tailor/smith bod rewards might be. Want to reduce item count and raise a few GP. Anything specific anyone needs just PM me.

I also need to buy some blight and grizzled bones so I can make some cold forged blades. Don't know what they are worth - gp, swap, whatever. Thanks for any feedback.

Jack Nickelson

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable

about 400k to 500k for CBD. I'd say around 25k - 30k for POF.

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

These prices seem to be one of the few items that stuck at a price and never fluctuate. Both are reasonable and have some potential for profit if you do the right bods. also the grizzled bones and blight i have so hit me up in game when it comes back up.

4. Symma

Symma Certifiable

That reminds me, I better get mining sometime hehe. Got a handful of bods to fill for POF :)

5. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I'll try to hook up on the blight and bones in the morning tomorrow. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

6. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

bo's lookin to buy barbed runic sewin kits. if you have any for sale we can work something out, pm the bo if you have any for sale.