1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Price check

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by MoonBeam[TBD], Nov 20, 2008.

1. Looking for the price of selling a fel castle in Ice Island...
    just south a tiny bit from the deciet passage entrance and like one house away from the coast.
  2. Voodoo990

Voodoo990 Guest

Not much if anything with the shard population so low, I just ended up giving mine away. Hard to sell a castle in tram for anything over a few mil these days so a fel castle......

Walked around Makota Jima the other day and noticed 4 fairly large spots open and have been open for days, that would be unheard of on a shard with any kind of a population. And some prime spots too, like the one right above the Anhk.
  3. ya i saw one ther eto and a friend tried putting a house there but the only size able to place was like 12x15 or something... its an 18x18 plot but there is mushrooms growing and blocking the place