1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by StifledArgument, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Hey there, I recently moved from a keep down to a cute little custom house in Ter Mur, but now I have 2 deeds for 2 fully charged cannons and I have NO room for them. Anyone know what these would go for?

2. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dang. No I don't know what they are going for, but I know I am interested in one. :)

3. Well, I guess I better state these are the 7th year vet rewards too, I hate for someone to say they want them and not be able to use them :(

There is a picture of what it looks like on UOGuide. I don't remember if linking to the site will get me in trouble, so I am not doing it currently.

4. I am not sure what they would go for either. I am guessing from 7mil up...
    Come by L.O.S.T. auction and maybe we can figure something out :). And for sure your account has to be at least 7yrs old to be able to use ...

5. Will do, I hate seeing them sit around in deeded form when they are just so groovy :)