1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Check

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Connor_Graham, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Does anyone happen to know what a 100% Poison, UBWS Ornate Axe would go for?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

50k at most.
  3. Regular 100% poison weps go for 50k. This one has the nifty UBWS, so a person only has to buy one wep to train every weapon skill except Archery. I kind of expected that property to increase the value?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

It might on a fast weapon, but an ornate is slow. [​IMG] Sorry, just my opinion, maybe someone else will chime in.
  5. Thanks. Hopefully someone else can either verify this or has sold something similar at a different price.
  6. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
    I had a vendor that sold things like this, and a couple of UBWS ones on there. I never could sell the slower ones, even at 25k. This was on Atlantic, a year or two ago.