1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Berserker's Scythe.

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen them being sold for 5-15m on a number of different shards so far, but its really difficult to give an accurate price on them as more and more will spawn the longer the event lasts. It's also quite possible that the 3 new event artifacts will be added to Doom, or to the Anti-Virtue dungeons.

Lets all be honest though as a weapon its a poor version of a Blackthorn's kryss...so the only real difference is ssi, weapon speed, damage, and how many hands you have to use.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Put one of mine on Luna vendor at 8 and sold in less than 24 hours.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Put one of mine on Luna vendor at 8 and sold in less than 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]put my on luna vendor for 5 mil, it sold in 10 minutes [​IMG] besides I don't really like swords that much, and the one Pal I do have as swords has the other Demon weapon from the book of turth event. And I am still working his skills.

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wonder who is buying such rubbish at that price? I got 13 in a row. They are mass spawning and generally deco junk.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

How many days in a row have you attended and for how long each day?