1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

price check?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nico-SP, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

pet balls and powder worth each?thnx in advance.
  2. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

anyone got any ideas?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Last pet ball I bought cost me 17.5k

powder I don't know, but there's some on a vendor at tjalle's necessity shop, just west of Yew gate (small sandstone)
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

PoF cost around 40-50k here
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

think hes referring to translocation powder, anyone use this anymore at all? i got ~100-150 to sell as well if anyones interested.
  6. I pay 20k for petballs.
    I am not sure what powder goes for right now. I got lucky and snagged 1000 powder off a vendor for 99k. Poor guy forgot a zero on his/her price.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Before the BoS changes, average for trans powder seemed to be 500 - 800 per charge (a couple of years ago it was more like 350 - 500). Not sure it is very cost effective for many to use it now for routine farming with BoS, but it is definitely still useful for recharging pet balls of summoning, and since 90% of the posts here these days seem to be complaints about stealth tamers using pet balls to insta call their pets, I'd say there is very likely still a market for that. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I´m charging 7,5K per 10 powder. And they sell quite well.

I´m charging 15K per petball but have only sold one in maybe 5-6 days.