1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Price checking stuff

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Teslawear, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Teslawear

Teslawear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am gonna use this as a way to price check stuff I loot or make. If you want to buy it and I still have it, my ICQ is 245643878

More to come... I am gonna post everything in this thread.

1.png 2.png

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

@Teslawear Most of the items that will be worth much will say Greater, Major or Legendary Artifact at the bottom. Major and Legendary pieces being the better ones. You will get some decent items that don't say that...but most the time they wont be worth much. Weapons with Splintering Weapon on them wont always be a major or Legendary artifact, but may still be worth something. Also, some jewelry with the right +skills and stuff can not be legendary and demand a nice price.

3. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

http://stratics.com/forums/uo-traders-hall.41/

That area of stratics has a lot more for sale. I am still bad at pricing armor, jewels & weapons...but I look through these posts to get a idea of what something is worth based on what it has sold for.

For instance. I sold a ring last week for 25m that was:

0/3 Faster cast recovery
    20% LRC
    10% LMC
    15% SDI
    15% DCI
    25% EP
    8 Mana Inc

Back in the day that would be been the best ring in the game, now its still a good piece but its just more common. People want items like that to have +15 skills to go with it.

4. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Campaign Patron UWF

Personally, I won't even look at something that isn't atleast a Major Artifact unless it has some truly uber stats.

Also, get better price checks in traders forum, per Jason's post.