1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Price Checks on New Plants

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by MorganaMischef, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I know it should probably go in the traders forum, but couldn't find a thing there. I'm wondering if anyone has grown enough of the new plants to sell and if so, how much would you be selling them for?
  2. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Prices started way high (cypress trees were selling for 400k when they first came out), but they've gone down now. Most people are selling for anywhere between 5k-10k per plant, mostly on lower end.
  3. Wow - even for the whites? That is sad
  4. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

I don't know the prices for the white or black plants :)
  5. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I sell 'em for 1000 each - 'cept the hedges, they sell most of the time at 2000 - but I don't sell what I stock each week usually either, I think I need to drop the prices more =)

No idea on the coloured ones, my plant growing has been put on hold while I did all the new questy-things
  6. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I sell the flowering cactus and sugar canes for 1k and they barely move. Hedges and Cypress trees for 5k each. Mossy cypress sells better than the plain one and hedges dont stay stocked. All others I price at 3k and they sell pretty good. I don't have any white or black yet and I'm going to be stingy with the white until I'm finished decorating for Christmas.