1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

price checks

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Masumatek, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

Hail...I need some price checks on the following items please:

cursed shadow dancer leggings
    cursed arcane shields
    cursed midnight bracers
    cursed hunter's headress

bloodwood spirit +10 spirit speak
    bloodwood spirit +5 necro/10 spirit speak

Also with this event thing going on what can the items you gather be traded in for?

Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Also with this event thing going on what can the items you gather be traded in for?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don´t think there´s been any details about that yet, only that there will be some sort of turn-in...

3. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

Thanks.

Anyone know the price checks?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Going by vendors I have seen in the game, and recent selling posts, 100K to 250K seems about the range for most of the cursed arties. I suppose some might be in higher demand than others and go for more.

-Skylark

5. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

Thanks, did you see any of these items specifically? I was walking by and I only saw one midnight bracers. I'm also hesitant to accept vendor prices, especially gate/luna vendor prices, as the true prices since such vendors have a habit of overcharging.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I did mostly see them for sale in quantity at gate vendors and around Luna. Lord Hef was selling cursed arties on his vendor outside Vesper, but I don't know what he was charging for which types. Soulweaver was selling the bloodwood spirits in the 50K range, and also lots of the curse artifacts at various prices.

If you do a search on the Siege forum for "cursed" and "selling" for the last few months, you will see a variety have had bids on the boards in the range of 15K (lowest of the bids I saw, was for the taskmaster) and the highest I saw bid was 390K (for cursed ornament). In the case of the ones that are much lower than the others, just because someone offered something doesn't mean the seller sold it for that. Most of the cursed artifacts for sale in those posts seemed to have offers in the 100 - 200K range.

-Skylark