1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price of LRC?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Adora, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Adora

Adora Guest

I'm relatively new to Siege, and wondering where I can find an LRC suit at a decent price. What is a good price here anyway?

2. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

like uhhh...umm... 20 to 40k maybe? i know Miss X has some nice imbued lrc on his vendor for like umm 100k? its good for training in a safe place maybe

3. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hook up with someone in NEW they should be able to set you up. If you cant get ahold of anyone there, shoot me a pm and I could prob throw something together quick.

4. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I do sell them at my skara vendor house for 100k per suit. They are 100% lrc MR6 and meddable. They also are made with gm armslore and exceptional tailoring so they do have decent resists. But if you just want lrc for training purposes I am probably not the right vendor though, unless 100k is not a problem for you. And at 100k they sell quick.

And don't mind scrub he is just mad at me for dropping his guildmates while he hides with a bola. Then he thinks oh ya everyone is dead why would I bola anyone now? Then he slinks home to make excuses why he could not help his guildmates.

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Knock it off with the Miss. X stuff. Keep your bored PvP above the belt. Thank you.

6. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I don't mind kelmo, really he amuses me. Oh ya sunchicken today 2v2 me and neo vs chicken and asty. :owned:

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Understood X. It sets a bad example though. I have had to shut people down for this sort of thing before. *tips hat*

8. Aislin*SP

Aislin*SP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Siege - so glad to see someone new!

I have sets for sale for 42K each on my vendors at Aislin's Mystics - just south of Moonglow City's east gate, right on the road. But if I see you there when I'm there - I'll give you a set for free.

Check out NEW if you haven't already -
    http://www.siegeperilous.net

And Kelmo - take out the trash!

9. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thread cleaned.

You guys wanna argue, dont do it in someone else's thread. The OP asked for help, not your trash.

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

What part of Vortex's post did you not understand? Keep this on topic.