1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price on two SSI Bracelets please

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Atredes, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Atredes

Atredes Adventurer

Could someone give me an estimate value on the following items? An explanation of why they have or do not have value would be appreciated too. I'm ignorant, but trying to learn, thanks.

Bracelet:
    Dex 10
    SI 3
    MR 1
    Luck -100
    SSI 5%
    DI 10%
    Greater Magic Item

Bracelet:
    Animal Taming +5
    Luck -100
    EP 25 %
    SSI 10%
    DI 25%
    energy resist 10%
    Major Magic Item

Thanks again.

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Probably little to nothing..I'd keep up the hunting for sure though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Atredes

Atredes Adventurer

Thanks for the feedback. Why little to nothing?

4. EternalH

EternalH Journeyman

You generally want a group of skills/mods that go together e.g - Dex, SSI, DI, EP, HCI, DCI. That, or something very plain like 5-10 ssi, and dex bonus, something that can be imbued to the persons liking. Those jewls you have are kind of jumbled and unimbuable, hence why they aren't worth very much at all.

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

agreed. even for the lower end of ssi jewels, you need at least hci. dci only jewels used to be able to be incorporated into a woodland hci suit pretty easily, but since the armor revamp wooland armor just isnt as good of a choice.

basically, for a ssi jewel to be worth anything it needs at least hci in my opinion. (or room to imbue hci) adding in damage inc, dci, enhance potions, or having 4 or 5 stam is where you get into the more desierable jewels.

6. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry for not explaining myself better..but these guys pretty much summed it up..normally you'd be looking for atleast a piece u can imbue..it doesn't haven't to be anything spectacular..like I looted a 5 bush 10mana inc 4 stam 10ssi..not the greatest..but I used it on my sampire now, to free up some extra skills and made it so I only had to train to 105..which btw was a blessing! Screw gaining bush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Atredes

Atredes Adventurer

Thanks for the answers everyone.