1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price ?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ^Wolfie^, Nov 23, 2007.

1. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

Is it worth anything ?

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

What shard did you get that on? If it was a special seer/GM placed item unique to that one location, it could be worth a lot. Books never moved on Atlantic.

3. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

It is from Sonoma... not sure about Tram or Fel. I know we still have open books that will not move, so unsure of what building/location it is from. Traded it from a friend.

4. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

For some odd reason the thread poster thinks I ruin UO for everyone. I don't quite understand why. I collect rares just like JC the Builder has. I don't dupe items. I don't script in any way. I waste all my gold on worthless items like many players who post in this forum. Yet somehow I am among the many players who ruin UO. I don't even know who this person, but I'd be curious find out how many people have this sentiment. If preserving UO in museums on display for the public is ruining the game, I don't have to play. I'll just sell everything I have.

5. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

erm what are you talking about?

6. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Collecting old rares or any rares at all is one of the best things there is to do on uo anymore. I am not super rich because i spend my money on good deals that i see on old rares. I think preserving shard history and making museums is the greatest thing a person can do. [​IMG]