1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Prices on resources (addng new vendors)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Idico, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I am looking to add a few new vendors to the Big Lots Vendor house in Luna (By luna gate). I have looked around moonglow and the prices appear all over the place. Can I get an idea of prices for the following(thanks in advance)?

Leather
    Spines
    Horned
    Barbed

All Types of metal (Iron, Dull, Shadow, copper, etc)
    All Types of Boards (Yew, ash, Blood, etc)

Thanks in advanced. I will also be adding some of he enhancement items that drop on high seas. Is there a good demand for these resources and enhancements? Thanks again for the input!

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I would look at the stall vendors in New Magincia

3. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thanks...I meant to say Mag, not moonglow....the prices the prices there are all over map. Some are still buying, but no one is selling.....some are selling and o one is buying....prices vary from vendor to vendor. Was just looking for the generally accepted prices now days many prices have went up since my return). Thanks again.