1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Alloy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Alloy

Alloy Guest

I've seen so many varying prices across Catskills for items... I'm just curious, where are people averaging these prices from if there isn't some type of price guide available?

I have a ton of weapons and armor that I'm not even sure that it has any value, but I don't want to try selling it for prices that wouldn't be appropriate. Is there any kind of guide out there with prices ?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Where are people averaging these prices from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly from their imagination.

Values on 'one of a kind' items (runic crafted, most mob &amp; chest loot) is really totally subjective and very hard to price 'accurately.' That's because the price is really just whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The talent comes in hitting the sweet spot of not gypping yourself and yet offering the buyer a very fair deal.

Artifacts and such are totally different as they are all the same, so just price it the same as the other guy.