1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Pricing imbuing ingredients

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Sarsmi, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone started up a general pricing list? I'd really like to set up an ingredients vendor but it's kind of a daunting task for me. There's the ease of aquisition, then the usefulness of the ingredient, and then there's how many i should put in a stack. Like I noticed for a lot of properties if you do the max it takes 10 but 1 less than the max might take 3. So should I sell stuff by the 10's (like essences)?

So yeah, I'm curious what other people sell stuff at and what amounts. :)

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have either seen players selling in stacks of 10 or each individually, at least over on Lake Superior, very few vendors sell differently than 10 or 1

3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

If you have the right price you cant really go wrong with the increment. :)

I prefer to buy 10+ at a time that way I 'feel' like I m getting a better deal. Sometimes (if the amount is high enough) I do the math and I do get the better deal.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am going to do a couple of 1's couple of 3's and the rest 10's

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So looks like seeds of renewal can be anywhere from 50k to 250k. I've also seen essence (on Baja) mostly for 30k apiece, usually sold 10 for 300k.

Edit: I sell 50 EE for 100k, 50 MR for 25k and relic frags for 150k, just FYI.

6. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Magical Essence 100-400 each. Price will drop after the imbuing nerf comes out.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Price is going to vary per shard. I sell them in bunches of 10, it makes the most sense... no one needs less than 10, because if they're actually paying for essences, they probably want 100% not 95%. And lots are all or nothing anyway: Regens, LMC, FC, FCR, etc.

... and ive noticed amounts less than 10 sell worse

8. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

you definately want to sell in 10 lots. farm the more desireable essenses such as the ones that are needed for hit lightning, dci etc... daemon claws in lots of 10 will sell really fast as well.

the op's are right in that prices vary per shard. on chessy if you price 10 at 250k you will sell out quick. i see many at 10 for 1 mln.