1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Pricing New SOS Items

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by A Stoned Mariner, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Question for anybody who has been fishing up the new SOS items...what price have you been selling these things at?

The kelp leggings, table legs, bow, wedding dress, etc, etc???

I got a few stockpiled now and want to sell, but not sure where to price em at just yet.

Any suggestions...

P.S ALSO....what are people selling tmaps for now? level and price?

2. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

On GL, I see the wedding dress go for 400k to 1 million.

Kelp leggings & table legs 200k to 1 million.

Prices on all are dropping as more hit the market.

3. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

On europa i cant sell the legs oars, armour or bow for 150k, the dresses are going for around 400k, and what i call "Divorce cloth" (Cut up wedding dresses) i sell for 100k per piece (120 tailor gets 5 cloth for cutting up the dress)

Elf.

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

we have to sell them fast... because this items are too common and the price will be like the ilshenar arties :p
    In 1 week of fishing I got about 300 mib and there is an artifact every 2 chests...

5. Cupid

Cupid Sage

First night I could I sold a bunch of the bronze female armor for 1-3 mil and legs for 2 mil, I have sold about 6 of the Wedding dresses for 1-2 mil each and now I cant sell anything.

6. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

Use imbuing container on the freshly lifted chest. Then sort the gems out and sell the rest to some npc. Chest cleared in second and you got all the profit there is to be made. The "arties" arn't worth selling.

7. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

the arties are very nice items to give free to new players or to be used on a good suit! :)
    an lrc 100 suit with the legs is a very good starter suit ;)