1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Button

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just logged on and see there is a Primary button is that the new update or does it do something else, thanks

2. HoTDeViL

HoTDeViL Guest

lucky you!
    I cant even log in.
    after update i crash when i should get to the select a sim screen.
    i tried 10 times already, did update to TC3 also and back. same again

3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I crashed when I logged in when TC3 had the update

4. Aha! I just logged in on full-screen mode and it worked. Must be some issue with windows mode after the update.

5. <blockquote><hr>

lucky you!
    I cant even log in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also have crashed, and goin to try the update to tc3, ahd if that don't work i am going to temped to repair the file, i'll get back with ya and let ya know what happens

thx max

ok here is the updates,

I am NOt able to login at all both in TC3 or EAL, i have also tried to repair any and all files that might be bad files,

thx agan
    max

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I wonder if we can switch what we wish our primary to be as many times as we want to [​IMG]

7. Ut oh... I was able to log in but got stuck at 100% trying to get in to EA-Land

8. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

I logged in but didn't see anything new...must've overlooked it.

9. Click on your sim's bio on the select-a-sim screen and where the "Move Sim" button used to be, there is now a "Primary" button

10. <blockquote><hr>

I just logged on and see there is a Primary button is that the new update or does it do something else, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I clicked the button!
    No one blew up. That's good. I think....

11. pchypie2008

pchypie2008 Guest

what happens if we dont choose a primary avitar(sim)
    will it be chosen for us

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Automatically the oldest one is the primary. It's usually the one in the first slot.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

lucky you!
    I cant even log in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also have crashed, and goin to try the update to tc3, ahd if that don't work i am going to temped to repair the file, i'll get back with ya and let ya know what happens

thx max

ok here is the updates,

I am NOt able to login at all both in TC3 or EAL, i have also tried to repair any and all files that might be bad files,

thx agan
    max

[/ QUOTE ]

What worked for me was rermoving -800x600 from the target line. So now were stuck playing in the big window.

14. luvibunni

luvibunni Guest

Yep looks like thats exactly what happened. I am able to get in full screen.. =x

BabiDoll~

15. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Click on your sim's bio on the select-a-sim screen and where the "Move Sim" button used to be, there is now a "Primary" button

[/ QUOTE ]

Found it! Thanks, Rare-Buyer! I was looking for a button after I logged a sim on. That's where I was going wrong. [​IMG]

16. Is the Primary Button a "one shot deal"? Can you change your primary, if you change your mind?

17. <blockquote><hr>

Is the Primary Button a "one shot deal"? Can you change your primary, if you change your mind?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes. You can change your primary avatar as many times as you want. It was in TC3 last week and I could do this.