1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Primeval Lich Deco Spawn

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by kim_m007, Jun 23, 2013.

1. kim_m007

kim_m007 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys,

Can anyone clarify for me the deco spawn pls?
    I have done 5 of the spawns so far, but I have never seen any duplicated stuff on a floor.
    How many deco items usually apear in the whole spawn, is it only 1, or 2...3.4? And is it always the same amount or does it changes? I am just wondering what are my chances if I am doing the spawn with more people.
    Cheers, any help is appreciated.

Kelly O'Brian likes this.
  2. egglett

egglett Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi
    There can be nothing... to I think the most I have had is about 5, but that was letting it regress but I normally get around 3 solo .
    The deco spawns next to the original piece (normally), sometimes under it like say the rack for instance.
    Its not the whole piece, its just a tile of said piece!
    So the rack is 8 tiles you may have one tile under it, sometime hard to see until primeval lich is dead!.(ctrl + shift while running around)
    You also may have someone hiding there stealing your loot! I think I have only had around 3 out of 40ish solo runs with nothing

Something I would like to know is dose it help if the spawn has not been completed for a while, or if you have been doing other spawns for a week or so then do it . As these times seem to have been when I have got my best pieces

3. kim_m007

kim_m007 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the replay and help egglett. I 've done it a few more times since I started this post, but still no luck. I will keep trying :)