1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Primeval Lich Lever puzzle-answer book

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ok does the answer book or whatever for the lever puzzle drop in your pack or do you have to check corpses? Ive been working this champ alot lately, cant get past the dark wisps level of course cause im usually alone, but have yet to see an answer book. the lever puzzle is still active too because i check it when i pass thru the temple killin spawn. Something im missing?

2. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You dont really need an answer book, its fairly easy to work out. If you do a search on Stratics theres a guide to work it though. Normally only takes 5 mins.

As a note, how do you defeat the dark wisps? I use my necro mage and she gets pwnd by em :(

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

alrighty ill check that out thx. im on my mystic mage, just have a piece of blackrock with you, it bypasses the shield on them. I cant go right in the middle of a bunch and area cast cuz they all drop spells on me fast. I mainly run in, invis, and drop a rising colossus.

also meteor strike while you have blackrock in pack does some good damage on d wisps

4. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh Thankies! I'll get that tried out. I'm wondering if wither would hit them before they hit me.. hmmm