1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Primeval Lich Spawn

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Just wondering if anyone had noticed a decline in spawning decor at the lich spawn? Recently I have did the spawn about 12 times bumping it from level 4 to level 5 to get that batch of decors to spawn and not had any lootables spawn?? Couple of weeks ago I would usually get 2 out of every 3 that I would bump up? just wondering if its bad RNG or did something change in the last patch?

2. Zolaf

Zolaf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2009
    Yes, I have had the same problem but in the lower levels as well. It used to be that it would "break" for a few days and then be fine. I dont know what is going on now. The last few times Ive gone down there I have gotten nothing in a total of about 20-30 reverts.
  3. Serine

Serine Guest

maby stealthers picking up the stuff ?
  4. I'm still wondering if they intended for the spawn to work this way.
  5. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

Stewpid Guest

This is how I do it. I haven't noticed a decline, but perhaps there are just more of us stealthing around now.