1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Primeval lich spawn...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uvtha, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

How well could a two man team of a sampire and a necro mage do at this spawn? Or maybe a sampire and a tamer? Anyone do this spawn often got any advice?

Oh also is resist needed for this spawn?

2. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You could easily 1 man it... If you have the time. Problem is (like all FEL spawns) raiders will likely make all your hardwork useless... Well... useless to you :p :sad4:

3. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

your two man team would be fine. just stick together and get the mage to heal the sampire a lot. wisps are the most anoying level so bump it on that. other then that the champ is actually really easy. oh and its good to try and keep the res alter clear as much as you can. :D

enjoy!

4. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Tamer along with Necro mage works pretty well.

Just have grater dragon tank and have the necro wither.

5. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

A sampire can easily solo the spawn. Not sure if the blackrock trick works on those wisps, but even if it doesnt its not that bad.

6. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Can also depend on what shard.

Some shards, most Fel spawns are camped by someone with a stealther on a second account, ready to spot a raiding opportunity. Sometimes the stealthers are simply after the environmental drops. Others, you hardly get raided at all.

You won't know until you get hit, usually late in the spawn.

Overall though, on shards I've played, it was about 50/50. Sometime we were raided, sometimes not. Sometimes it depended if we knew the raiders or not. Usually if we knew them, they helped with the spawn. If we didn't know them, then our PvM suited characters were no match for their PvP characters.

Simply a case of suck it and see, plus don't take it personally if you get raided :)

The spawn itself should be pretty easy enough.

7. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm on siege. So, all of these issues are issues anywhere, so no worries. :)

Thanks for all the tips!

8. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'll be checking in now! Best be carefull fool! :)

9. Evlar

Evlar Guest

I'm guessing Freelsy is thanking Uvtha for that tip too now! :lol:

10. Uthgood

Uthgood Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

it still works on Lake Austin.....the dark wisps still raise their "shield" but they still take damage thru it

11. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Curses! :gun:

12. a couple peace necros use to work really well at this spawn.. but i dont know what or if any changes have been made to peacing since I last did it.

13. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sammy work good, need just to have to right weapon and not take more then u can chew. keep the west side clean and alter also clear. Castle is a bit hard sometime so take ur time. It all about timing and ur comfort zone. we can clear this spam in 40 min and sometime it take us 1h30. I have never hunt with a necro in there not sure how good he will do at the end.

14. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to solo it, but I don't think I'm confidant enough in my pvp evasiveness to gear up as well as I need to, especially since I'm not in factions. Would hate to lose a million dollar suit, cause thats a lot of cash to me.