1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Princess Maxie McMuffin

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Fangs McWolf, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Show thyself. :)

She's obviously a visitor here in some way or another because on Tues, July 8th, 2008, she was at the CFO doors and knew the phrases for 'identifying' herself as a Stratics member. So I'm wondering, who is it?

Edit
    Managed to SF her. She is bibslady.

Welcome to Stratics. :)

2. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

It is not I....but I've probably confused everyone tonight...playing all different toons!!

Right now I'm waiting at the doors as Little Furball Freckletoon...and the kiddo is playing as mom...

3. Well welcome to stratics whoever you may be.

4. bibslady

bibslady Guest

Hi! It's me Princess Maxie McMuffin! AKA...bibslady. I was thinking about rejoining here as Princess Maxie McMuffin to avoid confusion. What do you think?

I'll post a picture as soon as I can figure out where to find my "F9 pictures" on my computer! LOL

I'm pretty new here. Very quiet, but I love to read the posts. I've been able to make 2 of the weekend runs, but yesterday I kept disconnecting. Went on CFO run tonight and it was great!! So nice not to have to keep trying to *knock the helmet back off*!!! I loved it.

Hope you see you all soon...

Princess Maxie McMuffin, pink cat, 108 Laugh points. (trapless) maxed on everything except drop.

5. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Here's the path for screenshots using F9

C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\Toontown

(The file will be a jpg named "screenshot"....very original...but that makes it easy...)

You can also always use printscreen and paste it into paint....

6. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

If you are running Windows, do this:
    Start / Run, then in the "Open" box type:
    C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\Toontown

That will open a window with all the screenshots. :)

7. bibslady

bibslady Guest

:thumbup:

Hopefully this will work and my picture should be posted here beside my message.

Thanks everyone for all your help!

:grouphug:
    bibslady

8. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Looks great! Welcome..:thumbup:

9. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Welcome to Stratics!

oh btw im back :)

10. Kippy

Kippy Guest

Welcome to Stratics :D

I'm sure you will like our great little group here (well... not so little anymore)
    Have fun! Hope you enjoy.

Chanty :)

11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

12. Hi!! I hope to see you at some boss runs!!!

13. Hello and welcome to stratics. Glad to meet you.