1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Printing Press help

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Mentiras, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Need help designing a printing press area for my home, im sure someone has done something like that already, i just dont know where to begin exactly. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

some time ago another friend needed a printing press :) knowing that the thieves in Buc's Den had all sorts of goodies stashed in the tunnels below the town I went there early one morning when they would all still be asleep from their nightly prowls..... sure enough, I found one and dismantled it and brought it home.... that friend closed his print shop, but I'm pretty sure I still have the parts in a chest somewhere

[​IMG]

if you're interested, just holler :)

3. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

of course =)

4. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

looks like if you got some rubble wood pieces (possibly table parts, not ends) and crafted a spinning wheel and a flour mill, then use gozas to shift the pieces, it might work....no harm, no foul right? Those are cheap addons to loose heh

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

I think I see the top of an arcane bookcase in there too?

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend

yep :) flour mill, two elven spinning wheels, regular spinning wheel, yew table, square table, block and tackle and the bookcase.... I imagine if you had enough room overhead you could also raise something up to cover the hopper of the mill.... scatter around some books, scrolls and little black bottles and voila! (or is it, viola, I always get confused :eek: )