1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

prism of light

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by nemo, Oct 16, 2008.

1. nemo

nemo Guest

Is there something I'm missing? I've bought my ticket and got inside but the curtain is closed and it won't let me past.

I was trying to do the bleach quest if that makes any difference.

Ahh sorted..didn't realise there were doors hidden behind the curtains...doh
  2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    there are doors hidden behind the curtains that you must open, then you will walk down a passage and find 2 holes. 1 hole just leads to a pit with minor snakes the other drops you down into a room with what looks like a lattice on the floor with a little spark moving on it - you need to step on spark to proceed further, after that its fairly obvious how to proceed though the monsters make it tough